Barber Jets have been on the world market since 1917. Since then, Barber has produced many other quality gas burners including atmospheric inshots and upshots, power, and pressure burners. However, for certain applications the time tested Barber Jet burners are superior to any other.
Here’s Why :
- They produce up to 432,000 BTU/ft2 of burner area.
- They produce up to 300,000 BTU/ft3 of burner area.
- They develop temperatures of up to 1900° F.
- They require no air adjustment.
- With over 50 sizes and hundreds of combinations, they accommodate applications needing from 2,500 to 8,000,000 BTU/Hr.